What is the 2023 Patchwork Calendar?
The 2023 Patchwork Calendar is a collaboration between 12 designers to bring you a gorgeous, printed calendar PLUS all 12 pdf patterns featured in the calendar. That's over AUD$200 (USD$130) worth of patterns, PLUS a printed calendar. That's not all (no, not a set of steak knives) our designers have also included 10% off for the next year for items in their shops*.
So you get a pretty calendar to hang in your home or creative space and enjoy all year and 12 pdf patterns to sew. It's also the perfect gift for your patchwork friends!
PLUS, we have a bonus pattern that is coming with the pdf's from Mandy Murray at Sew Quirky. It's sew adorable! That brings the total number of pdfs you receive to 13!
The calendar will only be available to purchase from Monday 10 October until Sunday 6 November 2022. This is a limited-time offer.
On completion of purchase, within 24 hours you will receive an email with a link to download the PDF patterns. Please do so by the end of November 2022 as the links will be taken down.
March: Jemima Flendt | Tied With a Ribbon
July: Kirsty Cleverly | Bonjour Quilts
August: Ben Millett
September Kristy Lea | Quiet Play Designs
October: Nic Vaughan | Craftapalooza Designs
Mandy Murry | Sew Quirky
Some details about the calendar:
- The calendar will be retailing at AUD$35, plus shipping. Which is amazing value: a printed calendar AND the 12 pdf patterns in the calendar PLUS a bonus pattern from Sew Quirky
- Page Size: 21cm W x 29.7cm H (Rest of World), 8.5" x 11" (USA + CA)
- 1 cover page, 12 or 24 inner pages, 1 blank page
- Paper: 250 gsm / 100 lb semi-glossy silk paper
- Hanging hook for hanging calendar flexibly
- Sturdy wire-binding
- Your calendar is printed exclusively for you when you submit your order and will be shipped within 2-3 working days.
* The calendar informational pdf that comes with the pattern will include this code as well as the discount terms for each designer.